EXPERTISE AND SPECIALIZATION
Cory DeLong began his commercial real estate career in 2010. Within the first 18 months, Cory achieved the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors “Rookie of the Year” award. After 3 years in the business, Cory joined RED Brokerage (now AREA Real Estate Advisors) to develop and grow the industrial sector within the company. Cory’s focus is the Sale and Leasing of Industrial product, Tenant representation and Real Estate Investment within the Kansas City Metro and through-out the United States. Cory works with multiple corporations as their exclusive broker on a national level. In 2016, Cory DeLong achieved Vice President status for his involvement in the development of the industrial division and overall transaction volume from his time at AREA.
Cory was born and raised in Johnson County, KS and graduated from Blue Valley West High School.
– HyperPet, Wichita, KS – 203,000 SF
– Arrow Material Handling, Olathe, KS – 180,000 SF
– Premium Water, Riverside, MO – 170,000 SF
– Johnson Controls, Riverside, MO – 160,000 SF
– Adams Cable Equipment, Lenexa, KS – 70,000 SF
– MAVS Volleyball, Lenexa, KS – 67,000 SF
– CentiMark Corporation, Livermore, CA – 35,000 SF
Johnson County Community College
State of Kansas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
State of Missouri Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
RCA-KC 2011 Rookie of the Year Award
AREA Real Estate Advisors- 2016 Top Producer
AREA Real Estate Advisors- 2017 Top Producer Runner-Up